Everything is open at usual hours. I was really hoping for a 10am opening.
Ended up not being too productive yesterday. I went back to bed, woke up at 11am, futzed around in the kitchen for something to eat (threw away the nasty soup and made toast instead), did a little typing and Analog reading, fell asleep around 1pm and was dead to the world until rat woke me up at 4pm asking what I wanted for dinner.
Next week is Finals Week. After the semester is done, Snake plans on keeping the lab doors open and the lights on to draw in people to register there. I refuse to watch the front desk because I have a hell of a lot of work to do before everything shuts down for the holidays. I am just going to sit back, do what I have to do and watch things disappear from the lab as the ripoff artists once again haunt the building looking for opportunities. It has happened before, when the door has been left unlocked and everyone was busy in other areas. I want this brilliant idea to recruit students to fail, and fail with high dollars included.
Of the two jerks wanting this service to happen, one will not even be on campus until next year and the other disappears for hours on end so he's not around to help monitor the place. The shits just assume I am always around to be police and it's not that way during intersession. The door is kept locked so everyone CAN get work done and leave the area if needed to run to areas around campus. A sign is posted to knock for assistance. If the last person in the lab leaves for a few minutes, like to go to the can, a sign is posted saying when the person will be back.
Snake came to me about making an intersession sign and I just looked at him and told him I do one every semester - YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR TWO YEARS AND DID NOT NOTICE THE SIGNS, YOU GIT?
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*